2009 Cadillac XLR-V


The Cadillac XLR-V is a high performance version of the XLR.

The XLR-V is a two-door roadster powered by a supercharged 4.4-liter V8 that develops 443-hp. Power is delivered through a rear mounted six-speed automatic transmission with manual shift mode. XLR-V comes standard with 19-inch wheels and tires, adjustable traction control, performance brakes, and a large diameter front stabilizer bar. Standard safety features include four-wheel anti-lock disc brakes, side-impact air bags with head and thorax protection, electronic vehicle stability control, and traction control.

For 2009 the Cadillac XLR-V receives an interior and exterior refresh.


Source : http://autos.aol.com

4 comments:

Thomas | May 8, 2009 at 3:46 AM

This car is so awesome looking, it has a powerful engine, and is full of option. So how come I never ever see them on the road?

Plazit | May 18, 2009 at 6:15 AM

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Plazit
http://fans-bmw.blogspot.com/

DMV Hours | February 22, 2010 at 10:17 AM

Looks very powerful. I like the style. One of my favorite style now of Cadillac.

GST Training | August 1, 2017 at 4:56 PM

Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here